We are so excited to announce our first ever Night of Worship at Reed Green Coliseum on the campus of The University of Southern Mississippi! We can’t wait to gather together with thousands of people from all across South Mississippi as we experience a historic event under one roof, raising one voice to lift up one name - Jesus. We will sing some of our favorite worship songs, including a few Venture Worship originals.
Night of Worship is happening Wednesday, October 23 at 7:00 p.m. at Reed Green Coliseum on the Campus of Southern miss.
+ Will Night of Worship cost anything?
- No! Night of Worship is completely free.
+ Where do I park at USM for Night of Worship?
- Parking details, including a map, will be provided soon.
+ What do I wear?
- There is only one dress code for a Venture event - wear what feels comfortable.
+ What about my kids?
- There will be no childcare at Night of Worship. We encourage families to worship together.
+ How long will Night of Worship last?
- Doors will open at 6:00 p.m., and the event will kick off at 7:00 p.m. Night of Worship will last about an hour and a half.
+ Will there be security Night of Worship?
- Because we are being graciously hosted by our friends at The University of Southern Mississippi, we will be abiding by their security policies. ONLY clear bags will be allowed into Night of Worship, and bags will be checked at the door.
+ Will there be concessions and merchandise available for purchase at Night of Worship?
- Coke products and bottled water will be available for purchase during Night of Worship. There will be merchandise, including shirts, hoodies, mugs, a Venture Worship EP and more available for purchse as well.
+ If I can't make it, can I watch Night of Worship online?
- Yes! Night of Worship will stream live at The Church Online Campus at online.venturechurch.org.